SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING TOOLKITSpread the word about the 2023 Kris Kringle Village
With these resources, samples, and tips, you can effortlessly reach your ideal audience and share updates throughout the event.
10 AM – 7:30 PM / Saturday, 2nd December 2023
12 PM – 5 PM / Sunday, 3rd December 2023
10 AM – 7:30 PM / Saturday, 9th December 2023
12 PM – 5 PM / Sunday, 10th December 2023
Download and save these graphics to share on social media or embed on your website, blog, or email campaign
Tips For Promoting
Make your marketing efforts go further during Kris Kringle Village with these tips and tricks.
- Like, share, and retweet posts from vendors and other participants participating in Kris Kringle Village 2023.
- Share positive news about participants and their work or articles relevant to Fort Wayne Ballet and the Kris Kringle Village from legitimate outlets.
- Tag @fortwayneballet with a “Mention” and #kriskringlefw with a “Hashtag” when sharing on Stories.
- It’s okay to repeat shares in stories! Some people may not have seen it in the 24-hour window.
- Reels are a great way to get more traction on Meta (owner of Facebook/Instagram)’s algorithm. It could display art, rehearsals, and sneak peeks – get creative!
Social Media Copy Ideas
Suggested Copy Ideas
- “Find me at the Kris Kringle Village, on [insert dates] from [insert times]. To learn about the village visit kriskringlefw.com. #kriskringlefw #fwballet
- Looking for a great outdoor Christmas Village experience this holiday season? Visit me at the Kris Kringle Village on [insert dates] from [insert times]. To learn about the village visit kriskringlefw.com. #kriskringlefw #fwballet
- Looking for a taste of Christmas this season? Visit the Kris Kringle Village this weekend [insert dates] [insert times]. To learn about the village, visit kriskringlefw.com. #kriskringlefw #fwballet